While disposable nappies have made life much easier for new moms and comfortable for their little ones, nappy rash is a very common occurrence. To add to it, scented wipes used for cleaning the baby between nappy changes, come loaded with alcohol that dries the skin and makes it further prone to rashes and irritation. Hence, while choosing a baby wipe be sure to read the ingredients and pick a product that has negligible alcohol content and is as natural as possible. Recently launched Mother Sparsh baby wipes are 99% water-based.
- These wipes are unscented and made from medical grade fabric. They can even be used for a newborn baby
- Purest Wipes – Contains 99% Water which make them as pure as cotton and water
- Dermatologically Tested / clinically proven for preventing rashes
- Environmental Friendly / Biodegradable
- Alcohol and Parabens Free
Price: INR 299/- for a pack of 72 wipes
INR 499/- for a combo of 2 packs.
Available on: Amazon, Flipkart and Firstcry
Spot an error in this article? A typo maybe? Or an incorrect source? Let us know!