A cooling yoghurt salad full of tender zucchini and juicy tomatoes makes for a great accompaniment to your main meal or even a light meal on its own.
Serves 3 – 4
- 3 cups yoghurt
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3 mint leaves, finely chopped
- A big pinch of red chilli flakes
- A big pinch of chat masala
- In a bowl, whisk the yoghurt well to remove any lumps. Make sure to use thick yogurt for best results.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Garnish with mint leaves, red chilli flakes and chat masala. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Replace mint leaves with fresh coriander leaves if that’s what you prefer.
This recipe was published in the April 2016 issue of Complete Wellbeing.
Spot an error in this article? A typo maybe? Or an incorrect source? Let us know!