Summer is in full swing and its a good time to have some refreshing, protein-packed cocktail. The combination of blueberries and lemon is refreshing.
- 50g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Handful of blue berries
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp agave nectar or honey
- Crushed ice for serving
- 600ml chilled sparkling water
- Put most of the berries and mint in a cocktail shaker and add the lemon zest and juice, agave nectar and a handful of crushed ice. Shake well.
- Fill the tumblers with crushed ice, pour over the shaken blueberries and top with sparkling water.
- Add the remaining berries and mint leaves before serving.
Spot an error in this article? A typo maybe? Or an incorrect source? Let us know!