Charismatic men, world leaders, successful people have one thing in common— big auras. And hence their words permeate more than that of an ordinary man, the reason why they get things done better than we do, it all lies in the energy body/aura of the individual. It is therefore important to scientifically analyse the workings of energy in this day and age.
Luckily for us, one such system, GMCKS Pranic Healing exists. Formulated by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui—a chemical engineer, successful businessman, writer and a family man— GMCKS Pranic Healing took 25-30 years of research and validation before it was presented to the public.
What is pranic healing?
Pranic healing is a powerful and effective no-touch method of energy healing. It is based on the fundamental principle that the body is a “self-repairing” living entity that possesses the innate ability to heal itself.
Pranic healing is based on two laws: The law of self-recovery and the law of prana or life energy. It is through these basic laws that rapid or miraculous healing occurs.
Law of self-recovery
In general, the body is capable of healing itself at a certain rate. If a person has a wound or burn, the body will heal itself and recover within a few days to a week. In other words, even if you do not apply antibiotic on the wound or burn, the body uses its own repair system to restore the skin. At the present moment, there is no medicine available for the treatment of viral infection. But even if a person has cough or cold due to viral infection, the body recovers generally in one or two weeks without medication.
Law of life energy
For life to exist, the body must have prana, chi or life energy. The healing process can be accelerated by increasing life energy on the affected part[s] and on the entire body.
How does pranic healing work?
The healer is able to feel or ‘scan’ the diseased energy in the body. After checking the area for imbalance, the healer proceeds to clean the dirty energy and then energises the affected area. It is akin to cleaning a dirty vessel and then filling it with clean water.
Beginners are taught about the composition and laws of the energy body or aura. It covers the number of chakras/energy centres and their uses, the technique of scanning, cleansing and energising affected area and many more techniques.
Once we are able to feel and interact with this energy, we can heal, change the energy of a place, room, office, send energy to people, places or things. Since energy is everywhere, there is no limit to how we can use it.
It also includes character building, pranayama, twin hearts meditation, law of karma with techniques to heal oneself and others from a distance.
How safe is it?
Pranic healing is completely safe for the healer. The guidelines taught are very comprehensive. At no point does the healer following the pranic healing guidelines, run the risk of an adverse effect on his/her body. Keep in mind that the healer does not use his/her own energy to heal patients. Knowledge of basic pranic healing enables one to use it day in and day out for e.g.—work areas, relationships, effective money management. It is not restricted to healing patients. Everything that exists has energy. Once you learn the A, B, C’s of energy a whole new perspective of life opens up.
What is twin hearts meditation?
One of the important aspects of pranic healing is the twin heart meditation, which serves as a soothing balm for troubled times.
Only 21-minutes long [this guided meditation is a form of world service], the practitioner becomes an instrument of peace. The reason why this meditation is called “Twin hearts” is because it mainly utilises our heart and crown chakras. The heart chakra is the centre for compassion, joy, affection, consideration, mercy, and other higher refined emotions. The crown chakra [also called the spiritual heart] located on the top of the head and is the entry point to higher spiritual consciousness. By following the guidelines of meditation, both these chakras are activated creating an immense amount of energy which disintegrates flushing out all negative emotions form the body.
Benefits of pranic healing
- In cases of fever, parents can bring down the temperature of their children in just a few hours
- Coughs and colds can be alleviated in a day
- Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems can be partially or substantially relieved in a few sessions.
Other benefits include:
- Improved health and increased stamina
- Inner peace and happiness
- Better memory and concentration
- Rapid spiritual growth
- Reduced stress
- Attain the ability to attract good luck and become more prosperous
- Better interpersonal skillsv
- Greater self-esteem.
Pranic psychotherapy deals with emotional and mental problems of patients and effectively tackles drug addiction, smoking, alcoholism, depression, stress, worry, traumas, phobias. With medical studies suggesting that up to 80 per cent of ailments are traced to emotional and psychological problems, this course is a powerful tool to combat all forms of emotional anguish.
What we call miraculous healing is nothing more than increasing the rate of self-recovery of the body. There is nothing supernatural or paranormal about pranic healing. It is simply based on natural laws that most people are not aware of.
Daily energy dose tips
- Rest and recuperate under a big, healthy tree, preferably a pine tree, to absorb excess prana from it and the ground. If possible, embrace the tree. This has beneficial effects.
- Take a warm bath with salt. It has an self-healing effect on the energy body.
- Physical exercise plays a vital role in self-healing and maintaining your health. Warm-up exercises, dancing, sports, hatha yoga, martial arts or T’ai chi promote circulation of prana in the body, and facilitate the drawing in fresh prana and the expelling of used or diseased energy.
- Drink energised water—water that has been exposed to the sun.
- Expose your body to the morning sun for about five to ten minutes and simultaneously do visualisation and/or pranic breathing to draw in solar pranic energy. This should not be done more than once a week. If you do it every day for about a year, it may have an adverse effect on the body and may result in cancer.
- Take ginseng to increase the synthetic chi or prana within the human body. Unlike other kinds of food, ginseng contains synthetic chi which is concretised pranic energy.
- Use light sandalwood incense to clean your room.
- Play a CD containing Om chants to heal and cleanse your home.