Until the pandemic is declared to be over always:
- Wear a proper face mask when stepping out
- Maintain a distance of six feet
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently; Use a hand-sanitizer when outdoors
If you have COVID-19 or suspect that you do, but have mild symptoms such as mild fever, fatigue, dry cough or sore throat, you should self-quarantine right away.
Those with more serious symptoms, such as high fever, chills, weakness, lethargy or shortness of breath and headaches should seek medical care immediately. It is imperative that you seek medical attention if the symptoms persist or worsen beyond 7 to 10 days.
- WHO Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public
- WHO Q&As on COVID-19 and related health topics
- WHO comprehensive information on coronavirus
- CDC Symptoms of COVID-19